by MWTaylor | Forum Discussion
- There are now 10 total Champion Spawns scattered around Agon (1 Champion Boss to be implemented soon)
- Spawn Changes
- The original Demon spawn above centre dungeon has been removed and replaced with Greater Infernals until further notice
- Several rare golem spawns have been altered and added around Agon
- Boss and Rare Golem Mega spawns have been greatly toned down
- Skill/Attribute/Name Changes
- About a dozen monsters have had their stats and/or health adjusted
- Added more spells to the following monsters: Air Elemental, Earth Elemental, Celestial, Infernal, Selentine Golem, Thainlich
- Increased movement speed of the following monsters: Gnoll Vilegaunt, Thainlord
- A few monsters have had their names changed
- Greater infernals added to game
- Raging mob loot tables have been updated to reflect food and potion changes
- Various terrain and prop fixes to roughly 20 previously exploitable mob spawns.
- Monsters will now teleport back to their origin if they are being exploited.
- Goblins will now have a spawn scaling cap of 20
- All other mobs will scale with a max of 3-5
- Spawn scaling has been expanded to the following “Easy” spawns: Brownies, Bone Knights, Manscorpions, Deadeyes, Swamp Hags, Lizardmen, Hawk Revenants, Jackal Revenants, Ork Thugs, Ork Bruisders, Ork Beastmasters, Ork Protectors, Sadayels, Akathars, and Kobolds
- Lowered the iron ingot cost to match the armorsmithing cost
- Implemented regional digging mechanic so that specific resources can be tied to specific areas
- Added ability to dig up Sand in certain areas
- Added ability to dig up Clay in certain areas
- Clay, Sand and Dirt drop amounts have been made more dynamic
- Digging no longer cancels after each successful dig
- Re-organized the gem max qualities that they can be used to enchant with
- New enchanting materials have been added
- Wind Shadowcrest is now Q2
- Goblinoid Shadowcrest is now Q3
- Dragon Bone is now Q5
- Deinos Bone is now Q4
- Decreased Ship Module cost by 75 wood and 50 gold
- Fixes to where things can be crafted.
- Added additional recipes to enchanting material combines
- Decreased building module cost to 30 stone, 10 wood
- Increased repair shard cost to 25 gold, 15 stone, 2 quartz – output is now 5 per craft
- Added the ability to craft Nexus Entrances and Exits at 100 Engineering
- Reverted increased beta gains to proper xp gains
- Staff Crafting
- Increased staff durability by about 50% across the board
- “Lightstealer” requirement of “Wind Shadowcrest” has been changed to “Goblinoid shadowcrest”
- “Darkheart” now requires “Tainted Heart” instead of “Hag Heart”
- Ball Lightning now costs 5 essences to match the other school bolt spells
- Weakening Blaze now requires level 25 Scribing to match the other school elemental debuffs
- Removed scrolls for the spells no longer available in game
- Slightly increased gold cost on all recipes that have “leather” as a component
- Added component “Rib Cage” to crafting recipe “Bone Breastplate”
- “Axezilla’s” requirement of “Deinos Bone” has been changed to “Dragon Bone”
- Added recipe for Empty Bottle to smelting
- Moved the “X” to the right.
- GUI is now cleaned on loading screens and logout to help reduce clutter and GUI related bugs.
- Personal/Clan/Captain banks now properly save the location of all items.
- Players can increase the size of the main map.
- Fixed an issue where blue players could attack a red player without getting flagged rogue.
- Fixed an issue where a red player could heal a grey player without getting flagged rogue.
- Fixed an exploit where players would not get attacked by NPC towers.
- Fixed a visual issue with the hit protection showing on when it was actually off
- Fixed an exploit allowing mounts to not drain stamina but remain sprinting speed.
- Smoothed out dismounting on terrain.
- First time characters with 24h protection can now ride and despawn their mounts, blocked from doing so to other player owned mounts.
Task System/Quests/Title Quests
- Added a new task system to the game to reward players for a variety of “killing” and “gathering” feats throughout Agon
- 41 total tasks currently, more to come in future patches
- Loot from task completion is deposited directly to the player’s bank
- Players in the same party will share kill credit as long as they are contributing to the spawn.(Tasks/Quests/Title Quests)
- Players that are not in a party but deal damage to the monster that is killed and are a contributor to the spawn will share kill credit.(Tasks/Quests/Title Quests)
Wilderness Portals / Portal Chambers
- Removed the ability to build clan city portal chambers
- Over 75 Wilderness Portals have been added to the game at over 60 different locations throughout Agon with more to come!
- Several unique plots have begun to spring up around Agon with more to come!
- All deeds have been removed from the game while we finish implementing craftable deeds.
- All monster loot and skinning tables have been completely redone from scratch
- All chest, map, and key loot tables have been adjusted
- All dynamic resources (Chaos chest, Pile of bones, Old barrel, etc) have been adjusted
- Trade route and village rewards have been adjusted
- Sea tower loot table has been adjusted
- Removed Leather and Empty Bottles from Vendors
- Harvesting rates have been adjusted
- Gem drop rates have been decreased
- The drop rates for high rank equipment has been greatly reduced from monsters
- Rare ore has been reduced globally, they will now be rarer and more valuable
- The global rare loot table has been completely redone
- Runestone and portal shard drop rates have been reduced
- House add-on items now drop from boss monsters, trade routes, and villages
- TOS updated
- New starter weapon “Founders Blade” has been introduced and will be patched in to all Legend pack holders in a following hotfix
- Reverted beta XP gains
- Removed beta watermark
- Reverted beta Shipbuilding and Engineering gains
- Disabled the Sea Towers and Demon for the time being.
- Added Racial Skill information to the character creation screen.
- Removed Funhulks for now
- On-screen message now appears when looting papyrus and mushrooms
- Reduced channel time of Bindstone recall, house recall, capital recall and runestone use by 30%
- Clan nodes max capacity has been changed to 1000
- Clan nodes will no longer start at “full” after server maintenance, instead they will start at 100
- Harvesting from clan nodes now has cap of its primary resource of 3 and secondary resource of 2 (3 timber per swing, 2 resin per swing)
- Seaweed can now be obtained through fishing of normal nodes.
- Adjusted player city/hamlet guard towers to be less random in the damage they deal
- Increased Capital, Starter and Outer city tower damage.
- “Shovel” can now be purchased from the vendor(can still be crafted as well)
- Fixed papyrus targeting model
- Icons for city building menu should now be properly visible
- Fixed text description for Water Breathing
- The window when splitting a stack of items should now remain as the focus.
- Fixed the first kill of the day for monsters giving unintended amount of loot.
- Mushrooms no longer have physical or spell collision
- The first tab in a vendor window will no longer open automatically when speaking with an NPC
- Vendor tabs will no longer scroll to the top of the menu when a spell/skill is purchased
- Sub token not available yet
- Founder blade not available yet
- Monsters heal other monsters with same type damage (fire elemental shooting fire magic will heal another fire elemental)
- Hit protection image is wrong only when logging into a new area for the first time.
- Some small issues with task system, descriptions and such that will be resolved asap.